All pages of the Atop are copyright Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd., All rights reserved. This site is owned and operated by Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd., and/or its subsidiaries (Referred to as "Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd.", "ATOP", "we", "us" or "our" herein).
All content included in this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software is the property of Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by both Indian and International Copyright Laws. The compilation of all content on this site is an exclusive property of Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd.. The software and content used in this site is strictly prohibited from being put to any other use than it is intended to including but not limited to reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, display or performance. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
ATOP, Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd., atopfood.com in any expression that contains the word "ATOP" are the worldwide trademark of Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd.. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not that of Atop Group.
ATOP makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information content, materials or products, included on the site. To the full extent permitted by the law ATOP disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ATOP shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any other products offered, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
This site is controlled by Atop Food Products Pvt. Ltd., in Morbi (Gujarat), India as such laws of India shall apply; courts in Morbi shall have jurisdiction in terms of all terms, conditions and disclaimers. ATOP reserves rights to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
ATOP are committed to protecting your privacy. The following information explains our policy regarding any personal information you may supply to us when visiting our site.
• Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with a personalized web experience. By knowing your preferences we can deliver relevant information that meets your needs, and ensures that your visit to our site is quick, easy, and productive.
• You can visit the website without disclosing any information about yourself. We collect personally identifying information only when you contact us using the form(s) on this site. Neither we nor our successors will sell, rent or share information with any other organization. We reserve the right to disclose your information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly, or to protect ourselves or others. If at any time you do not wish to receive additional information from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.